Inseam and Age Fit (MUST INCLUDE BOTH): Fits children with an inseam 31-51 cm (12-20 in.). Ages 18 Months to 5 Year
The Strider 12 Sport is the perfect bike to take your little one from baby steps to big strides while developing balance and coordination. It is highly adjustable and comes with an extra-long seatpost, so you can start them tiny and keep them riding while they grow. We constructed this bike to meet all your kiddo’s needs, right down to the Mini-Grips that fit their little hands perfectly. It’s no wonder this is the best-selling Strider Balance Bike worldwide!
Full Tech Specs:
Assembled Weight: 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.)
Fully Adjustable with Easy-Adjust Clamps
Handlebar Height: 46 – 56 cm (18 – 22 in.)
Seat Height: 28 – 48 cm (11 – 19 in.)
Includes One, Ergonomically-Padded Seat
Includes Standard and XL Seatposts
Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings and Flat-Free Foam Rubber
U.S. Patented Design
Mini-Grip Handlebar with Safety Pad
7 Colors: Blue, Green, Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, and Black
Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
Ages: 18 Months to 5 Years
- Is your little one not quite 18 months? You can get your baby started as early as 6 months with the Strider Rocking Base!
- The lightweight, steel frame weighs in at only 2.9 kg (6.5 lbs.). It is light enough for a toddler to handle yet durable enough to withstand their abuse.
- Includes Extra-Long Seatpost because we know your kid grows like a weed and we want them to stay comfortable and confident on their favorite bike.
- The Flat-Free Foam Rubber Tires can withstand toddler havoc. In other words, you’ll never have to fix a flat.
- The Easy-Adjust Clamps make adjusting the seat and handlebars for your growing kiddo almost too easy.
- The Ergonomically-Padded Seat gives your little one some extra cush for their tush, even post diapers.
- The Mini-Grips fit toddler’s tiny little hands perfectly.
- The Built-In Footrest lets children’s little feet rest while they perfect their balance.
- Leave your toolkit buried in the garage; this bike requires no tools to assemble.
- The Handlebar Safety Pad provides extra protection from bumps and thumps along the way.
- The Learn-to-Ride Guide comes with every purchase and gives step-by-step advice to help your little one go from baby steps to barreling through the neighborhood.
- The Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings means a quality wheelset with no work required from you.
- Available in 7 colors: blue, green, pink, red, orange, yellow, and black to please any picky toddler.